Longhill Energy is pleased to present the opportunity to one lucky candidate to join our small family in the position of Parts Administration. The role is the front-line representation of the parts department and is responsible to provide consistently high levels of customer service and information to all parts customers. The parts administration role has a duty to ensure the parts department is in a constant state of readiness through identifying trends of parts needs and ensuring all inventory is accurately counted and in its proper location. Excellent customer service, communication and organization skills are imperative.
Job Type: Hourly
Salary range: $22-$24/hour
- Commercial Parts Sales and customer service (Preferred but not necessary)
Responsibilities and desired attributes:
- Providing clients with quotes and processing orders over the phone, email and in person requests
- Looking up parts on various online catalogs for a wide variety of equipment types.
- Sourcing, processing sales and invoicing.
- Assisting with maintenance of inventory accuracy.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Work well in a team environment, but also can work unsupervised.
- Self starter, punctual with strong attendance record.
- Being mechanically inclined is an asset.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills necessary for fast paced demanding environment.
- Able to provide excellent customer service with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Receiving, shipping, and locating inventory
- Positive attitude. Team player with excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong working relationships.
- Must be physically capable of lifting up 50lbs regularly.
- Fork lift operation. Experience preferred but not necessary. Training certification will be available.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to utilize new software with training.
- Ownership of a reliable vehicle.
- Bilingualism an asset.
Please apply in confidence to:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team although please note that only those selected for an interview will receive a response.